Friday, July 5, 2013

Fourth of July

Helllooo lovies! Hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July!

Ours was a little nontraditional, as we woke up to this lovely sight (please excuse the iPhone photos, my camera was dead and I never felt like pulling it out ;)):


This was expected, as this has definitely been the rainiest summer that I remember in a long time.



Here's the rest of my day in pictures:








As I said, quite nontraditional. The rain put a kink in everybody's plans, and it seems like they all got the same idea as us - going to the movies! Going to the movies is probably one of my favorite things to do ever (take note future boyfriend/husband!!), and we saw the Lone Ranger. It was really good and reminded me a lot of Pirates of the Caribbean!! Go figure. :)

And that plus cooking dinner occupied pretty much our whole day. Dinner was all 'Murican barbecue ribs, corn on the cob, and scalloped potato cups. No fireworks in sight, although our neighbors did shoot some into our yard....free entertainment.

It's Fri-i-i-day, so make it a good one! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment