Monday, July 15, 2013

A to Z Survey

Heeelllooooo!!!! It's Monday, bro.

So before I head out on my runny-run (did I just say that?), I thought I'd share this survey with you that I found on Robyn's blog who found it on Janetha's blog. I've never really done one of these before, and I hope you enjoy learning even more about me! And who doesn't like that??

A is for age: 16....I'm at that awkward place where sometimes I feel old and mature and other times I feel like a baby. Yeah.
B is for breakfast today: Oatmeal, no joke. And this is the first time I've had oatmeal in a few days (really!!), and I chopped up a farm-stand peach that my Mom brought home! Peach cobbler for the win.
C is for currently craving: The chocolate milk I'm going to drink after I run aaannnddd....lots and lots of summer fruit. OMG AND GRANOLA GET ME SOME.
D is for dinner tonight: I honestly have no idea. Probably....actually, I just don't know. 
E is for favorite type of exercise: Uh, trick question? Obviously, running will be at the top of the list, and then hiking, and then strength training. 
F is for an irrational fear: This is so tacky, but my worst fear is dying (or having someone close to me die) from something totally ordinary that became a freak accident. And being kidnapped. And being stung!! I'm stopping there.
G is for gross food: Lasagna, macaroni, and hot dogs. EW. 
H is for hometown: Northwest Georgia. Half farmland, half Atlanta, all the fun.
I is for something important: My family and friends - I would not be the same person without them!
J is for current favorite jam: Oohh this apricot and peach jam that we got in New York from O&Co. And I really like cherry preserves. (Hardy har har har)
Ha okay if you thought my clever little answer up there was funny, then you rock. If not, I offer my apologies. But seriously, I've been rocking out to...wait for it...Say Hey I Love You (Michael Franti & Spearhead) on my runs, but just leisurely my favorite right now is all Switchfoot songs. 
K is for kids: I'm 16, so yeah, I have no kids of my own. Do cats count? Because I think they should count. I also babysit a lot, so they're sort of my kids. Sort of. 
L is for current location: Sitting on my couch, watching Supernatural with Reibs.
M is for the most recent way you spent money: At the movies (when I saw Now You See Me). I'm spending money on the movies today, too.
N is for something you need: A Garmin!!!! 
O is for occupation: Student, babysitter, and church volunteer. 
P is for pet peeve: Rooms that aren't clean. I'm such a neat freak that I will voluntarily do every single chore in the house. I can't stand random stuff around the house!
Q is for a quote: "God has perfect timing."
R is for random fact about you: Um, uh. Um. UH UM. I don't talk about it much, but I'm very artistic and love to draw and paint! Especially drawing portraits. Drawing faces accurately is hard, but I really enjoy it. And I really enjoy get-togethers, like having a dinner party on someone's back porch, or just hanging out even if you're just chatting or watching TV. Y me gusta hablar en espanol. Gah that's three facts!
S is for favorite healthy snack: Am I seriously supposed to pick one. How bout five? Larabars, yogurt and granola, banana and peanut butter, yogurt, banana, and peanut butter, and smoothies.
T is for favorite treat: Ice cream and chocolate, for sure. 
U is for something that makes you unique: Probably just the fact that I like healthy living in general. Most teens can't say that, but I've gained lot of experience and wisdom in that area, and I'm still learning. 
V is for favorite vegetable: This survey is killing me. I'll give you two: sweet potatoes and bell peppers. I'm moving on so I don't add any more!
W is for today’s workout: A run...that I should be doing right now...and strength training. Yay!
X is for X-rays you’ve had: Aw man too many. I've broken my wrist, arm, and foot, so all of those required at least two X-rays, and when I had trouble with my knee, that was another one. And dental X-rays.
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Honestly, yesterday wasn't the greatest, but the best part was probably the nap I took after babysitting the church kiddos.
Z is for your time zone: Eastern!
So I'm pretty sure that I had at least two answers for most of these questions, but there was no limit to the answers, right? I hope you liked it and gained a little bit more knowledge about moi! <---btw, something weird happened to my font and I can't figure out how to fix it. Whoops!
Have a massively merry magical Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment