Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Snapshots

Sorry for forgetting about Friday's post (aka the last day at Grammy and Papa's). I got a little sidetracked, as one of my best friends just moved bak from London, and we've been having some personal troubles going on in my family lately.

I thought I'd just share what's been going on the past couple of days. I have limited pictures, because my camera batteries were dead! Boo!!!!

As mentioned, my friend just moved back from London. She'd been there a year, and our group of girls got together at a jump house and laser-tag place for a little party.

All I have to say about that party is it got a little crazy. Little kids get super competitive!!!!!! I sucked at the game to begin with, but when kids start following you around with their laser guns aimed at you like a machine gun....maybe that's not the best game for a 7 year old to be playing.

In our last game, my friend and I just hid in one of the inflatables and shot each other (with our lasers!) so we could get at least some points. Most often I came in 15th or 16th in rank out of 17.

Lesson learned: beware of laser tag.

After 3 hours of jumping and laser-ing, we got home and made ice cream sundaes!!! Then we stayed up until about 3 in the morning talking and watching YouTube and whatnot.

Well, that's not true. My friends stayed up until three in the morning and I promptly went to bed after eating my ice cream. I'm an old lady.

Today we saw The Amazing Spiderman at the movie theater. I have decided I'm marrying a superhero. :D

Back-tracking again to Friday:

Before the party, we went to Starbucks to try the new Refresher drinks things - they were being given out for free from 12 to 3 in the afternoon. They were....interesting. I wouldn't buy it again.

And it was Dress Up Like A Cow Day for Chick-fil-e! Soooooo....we dressed up like cows. And got free food.

And we took a trip to Whole Foods!! The bar stash is now stocked up for another two or three weeks!

I'll write a post on the loot we got soon. :) I tried this stuff called Metromint Water, have you heard of it? I've seen it before and it looked so fancy so I decided to get it, and it was...peculiar.

Actually, I thought it was gross. I couldn't even finish it - I had to give the rest to my mom! I got Cherrymint flavor, and it reminded me of Pepto-bismol. Nastay.

At least I got some other goodies! (Chocolate-covered pomegranate seeds! Hummus! Siggi's! Coffee! Bars!)

Sorry for the lack of pictures on my Saturday Snapshots post. I leave you with these:







To all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment