Monday, June 18, 2012

Shots of Father's Day

Happy Monday!

The weeks are flying by faster and faster!! Can you believe it's almost July?!

Gah. I need to quit wishing the time away. (Although I have to say that 15 isn't my favorite age - everything I want to do starts at age 16! i.e. driver's license, hospital volunteering, work release....)

I could babble on about how we celebrated Daddy's Day, but I thought I'd show you some pictures of how it went instead. (See more about the Padre)

(Yeah, we planned the color-coordination. We're special.)


 Brosef and the Padre decided orange and blue should be considered black and white.





Take one:


Take two:


Take one:


Take two (I'm sure Reba appreciates lovely photographs of her on the web):



Take one:



Take two:



Take one:



Take two:


I love you, Daddy!



How did you spend your Father's Day?




No comments:

Post a Comment