Saturday, June 16, 2012

10 Reasons Why I Especially Love the Padre

1. He does most of (if not all) the yucky yard work. Worst chore ever.



2. He loves my kitty. As much as he insists he doesn't as much as Oscar - he lervs Lilly.



3. He converted me to a baseball fan. Go Braves!


4. He teaches me a lot of things, like driving, math, and how to grill meat.

5. He makes the best coffee. I feel uncomfortable making the coffee in the mornings if I wake up before him.

6. He always says he likes what I cook, even when I'm not quite sure if he does!

7.  He appreciates mah Spanish-speaking and medical facts and trivia.

8. He makes me feel safe and secure.

9. He's always supportive of me in any way I need him to be.

10. He ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you so much, Daddy.

Seriously.

I'm not even kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment