Wednesday, June 6, 2012

randomness

Howdy! Normally, I like to stick to a "posting schedule," so that I'm not blogging every single day, but I'm home alone so I got a little lonely.

That's what the Internet is for, right? Genuine company. :)


I had a girls' day with my aunt, starting at 8:00! (hi!!). It was fun, and went by too fast. A lot of errands were completed - I felt quite productive, even though they weren't technically my errands. Make check-lists. They make you feel like you've accomplished something.

We just ran around to a consignment-like store, browsed around Target and Bed, Bath, and Beyond, and grocery-shopped (mah favrit!). Oh, and we got some Chinese. I like my fortune!







Now, for your enjoyment, I will supply you with random pictures that I have on my SD card. You can tell a lot about a person through their pictures. (Quote: Jessica Mitchell)


If Oscar could talk, he would say, "Away with you, stupid human."



















Lilly sez hi.





And on that note, I say.....Buenos noches!














No comments:

Post a Comment