Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saturday Snapshots

One of my favorite parts about reading blogs is all of the gorgeous pictures that I get to scroll through. Picture explosions are my favorite!

You can tell a lot about a person by the pictures on their camera. I am definitely nowhere near pro-level, but I take pictures. of. everything. If it's pretty, entertaining, etc, it gets a place on my SD card.

For instance, you'd know that I thoroughly enjoy snapping pics of my two kitties....




......and that I love bright colors, no matter what form they're in.





I hang out with this gorgeous chick a lot....




....and I'm loving #SheReadsTruth.


You'd know that I'm quite entertained by the chickens who've gotten a home next door.....



.....or that I love oats.....





...a lot. 

Fruits and veggies make frequent appearances.....




......as does coffee. <3


I paint my nails on a regular basis.....



and I'm a hard-working student (most of the time). 



You'd see I love blue skies and sunshine on my face...


....and that I love my awesome, quirky family. 


Dad like sammich!

I'd say that about sums me up indeed. :)

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment