Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Delightfully Doughy


Hope you're all feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! The first day back at school (from spring break) was pretty much same thing, different day. I'm bracing myself to be smacked with EOCT/AP Test reviews (no SAT/ACT for me yet!!), and will thoroughly enjoy the coffee that will no doubt get me through some study sessions.


I finally squeezed in a short lil' jog because it was so dang pretty out and I was feeling some school stress. I quite enjoyed my alone/God time and I worked up a little sweat!


Me like.

I came home to homemade piiizzaaasss on the menu!! Thanks Mom! Mine + Rebekah's were just fresh pizza dough, tomato sauce, fresh mozz (YES), and fresh basil. Side of veggies for me!



Goodness I love me some carbs. The crust was chewy and doughy without being too thick - a fab vehicle for the gooey mozzarella.

It was, however, no bueno as a pre-run meal (which I knew already but couldn't resist) and it left me with a wicked bellyache. You live and you learn.

Have a teeerrific Tuesday!





No comments:

Post a Comment