Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Wish List

Okay, I know Christmas is really close, but I couldn't not make a wish list to share with you guys.


Beauty


1. Essie Sable Collar nail polish - I love how rich, warm, and wintery this color is.
2. L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner - because I love me a cat eye, and I need long-lasting makeup.
3. Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1 - it smells just like warm, gooey cinnamon buns!
4. Platinum Status Eyeshadow Palette - pretty holiday colors without being over the top.
5. Philosophy Peppermint Stick Lip Shine - my favorite scent!
6. ULTA Eyeshadow - the perfect neutral color while adding some pretty shimmer. 


Fashion

1. Turn Back Time Necklace and Welcome Bach Earrings from Modcloth - so vintage and right up my alley!
2. Old Navy Graphic Tee and American Eagle Knit Dogneal Sweater - I love comfortable fashion, and both of these are adorable.
3. Blue Chalcedony Gemstone Ring from Etsy - so simple and pretty, and the color is amazing.
4. Haute of Doors Flat from Modcloth - I'm in love with the detail!
5. Old Navy Suede Short-Zip Boots - Loovee boots.






Fitness


1. Nike Seamless Running Jacket and Nike Dri-Fit Long Sleeve Shirt - it doesn't get too cold in Georgia, but I would love some lightweight long-sleeve shirts to run in
2. Adidas and Reeboks Running Tights - I'm so obsessed with running tights right now, especially in the chilly weather! And just around the house. ;)
3. Nike Dri-Fit Running Gloves - to cover up my freezing/frozen fingers.....
4. Wave Sayonara by Mizuno - I really do need a new pair of running shoes (mine have at least 200 miles on them - crazy!!!) and these are really cute and lightweight. 

And some odds and ends that I couldn't really categorize:


1. Wild Squirrel Vanilla Espresso Almond Butter - Three of my favorite things in one, yes please! I love novelty food items. :) 


2. Flight Fancy Briggi Lunchbox - how cute is this?? 

3. World Watercolor Map from Art.com - my parent have been discussing letting me redo my room, and I am in love with this map to hang on my wall. It's soooo me. 



4. Anthropologie Wildfield Quilt - same as mentioned above. :) I love colors and patterns and this would be a lovely change from my *bright* pink quilt I've had since 4th grade. 


5. Native Union Monocle Speaker - my friend had one of these and always used it in the locker rooms after practice. It had a really nice sound quality!

Clearly, I don't need or expect any of these things (except maaaayyybbbeee the running shoes. Those may count as a need, ;)), but it's fun to dream, right? Are you surprised nothing included cats?!

 It was really fun making this post, and I know you guys got a sneak peek of the "Fashion" board - told you I'm practically no good with technology. :) As I was saving it, I think I linked it to Blogger or something?? Whatever works! 

I hope you have a loooovveelllyy day!! 



4 comments:

  1. Love it! I think the shoes are definitely a need:) and that almond butter is too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were actually the first two things I told my mom I wanted for Christmas. :) I've searched all over the internet for running shoes, and Mizuno seem to get good reviews!

      Delete
  2. That map is beautiful. And I totally agree with Leigha... Almond butter is a must-have!! (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the watercolor in it! And yes, I really want to branch out from my usual almond butter choices. :)) Have a great day!

      Delete