Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Oy Vey

Heeeelllloooo!

I have returned. YOU ALL MISSED ME RIGHT?! (Editor's Note: I wrote this up on Sunday, and didn't get it up until today....soooo.....yeah. Mah b.)

So I am sitting here on my bed, it's 3:51 in the afternoon and I still haven't gotten out of my pjs, washed my face, or even attempted to go outside. Or do anything physical. At all. Besides to get up and go to the kitchen. To eat food. Yeah.

As you all probably know, I have been working two part-time jobs for the past month and my schedule has been crrazzyy. Any "me time" has been spent outside, sleeping, eating, or watching The Office (I'm on Season 5, holla). I've basically been working 2 shifts, adding up to 10+ hours of work, almost 5 days a week. I know, I'm so cool. So much for a summer bucket list!

Anywho, yesterday, I was feelin' it. I worked 2 shifts that day (the first was my last shift for that particular job), and closed for the other place, and didn't get home until midnight after I had worked 25+ hours that week for my second job. So yeah, I was pretty much a grumpus to anyone who crossed my path (minus customers, of course....I love you Rebekah!) and I would like to thank my family for still being sarcastic and annoyed with me when I was being that way with them.

Yeeaahhh still feeling it....I don't handle energy deprivation well. 

Now that that craziness is officially over and school is officially starting in two weeks (goodfdsgseigjsdg) I decided that today would mark the day that I do NOTHING!!!!!!! And it has been fantabulous. But I really need a shower.

Otay before you all think I'm a deranged, sleep-deprived, unsanitary hobo, (aka drama queen) I will just get to the fun stuff that's been going on behind the scenes for the past couple of weeks. Also, I clearly need to get back into school judging how much I've already written without adding any pictures.

What have I been up to? I have been....

Hiking.....






{School} working......


Senior picturing.....


Burrito-ing.....


Caffeinating.....


Walking.....



Cuddling.....


Smoothie-ing.....


Munching (on the best freaking trail mix ever to exist).........



And, of course, working.

I need a cupcake. I need a cupcake now. 

Peace out yo. 

6 comments:

  1. Um of course I've missed you. Your week sounds literally insane. Well your summer actually. I didn't have a summer job (UM MUCH LESS 2 YOU CRAZY GIRL!), so I had a lot of travelling time to myself. BUT, suddenly I have a ton of school work and college stuff, so I've been working 24/7 on this crazy schedule that will be my life for the next year, so I kind of feel your hate of having no energy. With cross country, babysitting, essay writing, AP work (and school hasn't even started?), life is just crazy! You look great for you senior picture! I literally just took mine. I'm typing this from my phone in the room we're taking pictures. I can't believe we're seniors. And I can't believe school is starting. Mine starts next Tuesday. I literally have 1 week of summer left. WHAT?! Anyways, I hope your week cools down a bit and you get some time to relax some before summer ends! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww girl I've missed you too! <3 I need to catch up on your posts!

      Haha the two-jobs thing wasn't entirely planned, but while it lasted, it was buuusy. I can't believe you already have school work! I never did my summer AP work...haha. But it was optional.

      Ahhhh good luck with starting school! It's your last year of high school, and then...COLLEGE. I literally cannot wait. I can't.

      Thanks love! I am definitely taking some relaxation times!

      Delete
  2. You make me smile so hard, girl. YES I've missed you!! I'm sorry to hear that work is being a poop, but I hope you're having a much-deserved, awesome do-nothing day! Holy moly, I can't believe you start school in two weeks. I start in four. !!!!!!
    Soak up the summer break as much as you can, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you Alison!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

      I know, the summer just FLEW by. I have no idea where the time went. Cherish the rest of your summer!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Get some MUCH needed rest girl! Good for you for being so responsible with your jobs. My first job really helped me out during high school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You start school in two weeks?!!? Well I guess I start in either 3 or 4... so crazy. Now that I have a job life is CRAZY! Like what is alone time? lol. But it's awesome in a way too - I get paid to make food!! Love ya and can't wait to see senior pics!!!

    ReplyDelete