Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Bucket List!

As promised, here is a quick run-down of my summer bucket list! We're already 3 weeks in (wah), but better late than never, right?! Every weekend, or every two weeks, I plan to update it for you guys.

Summer 2014 Bucket List:

Go to the farmer's market (more than once!)

See at least 3 movies in the theater

Hike Kennesaw Mountain 

Go kayaking

Make a fruit crumble

Go to Six Flags 

Hike the Sope Trails

Go rock climbing (indoors)

Make s'mores

Go on a bike ride

Make some crafts/paint/draw

Go shopping for a new bathing suit!!!!!

Read 3 books

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seems doable, right? And luckily, not a lot of them cost money or are too time consuming. I think these are very achievable! What are ya'll planning on doing this summer?


11 comments:

  1. That does seem doable! But the one I made last year was a total fail so I will not be making one this year. It is just so much pressure! I plan on just enjoying and "Living" my summer! I have to make it count before all the craziness come COLLEGE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really, really hoping to accomplish everything!! I don't go back to school til Aug 18, so hopefully these will all get done!

      I think just "living" summer is a great plan. I kind of tried to base my bucket list around that. And WOOHOO for college!!! You're gonna do great - I know it!!

      Delete
  2. Totally doable!! All very good ideas :) and all things I plan to do! Well, maybe not Six Flags and hiking Kennesaw Mountain.. but you get the idea ;) happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!

      Delete
  3. I love your list!! :) Six flags is totally on mine as well. I can't wait for you to blog about these summer adventures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica! I wish we could go to Six Flags together, haha!!!

      Delete
  4. Ooh I love a good summer bucket list! I'm hoping a blog post will accompany each bullet point once you've completed the task? I can't wait to see all you do! Hopefully lots of hikes and exploring are in my future too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UM totes! And I loovvee seeing/reading about your adventures! We're kindred spirits. ;)

      Delete
  5. I love your bucket list!! I want to go kayaking but I live in Las Vegas hahah- not exactly the ideal kayaking place...take me with you!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you hike kennesaw mountain I am coming. It's like 5 mins from me

    ReplyDelete