Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Still here, yo.

Hey, hey. Just popping in again to let you all know I'm still here!

I haven't forgotten the blog, in fact I think about it quite often, I just still haven't been able to find that time to fit in some actually interesting,constructive blog posts.

With cross country practice, school, homework, and studying all taking up my time, it's really hard to prioritize what I do in my small frame of down time. Sometimes I'd just rather lay horizontally on the couch with my eyes glued to the TV (and perhaps goldfish in hand?).

Plus, I am seriously lacking in pictures and just general topics to write about. However, I have a few posts up my sleeve so you're just going to have to bear with me on these sporadic posts! I'm figuring it out. :)


Have a terrriiifffiiicc Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment