Wednesday, March 6, 2013

WIAW

These past couple of weeks have been nonstop.
 
I am so ready to driiiiiiiiiivvee (on my own). Must. Practice.
 
I did get a few snapshots of some yummy eats this week!
 
 
Thanks Jenn!
 
 

 
Picked up this little fellow at the grocery store: red Bartlett pear. He was stirred into some (watery) overnight oats.
 

 
No pics of lunches, because all were eaten at school. :) I eat lots of wraps/salads.
 
Snack while doing school work:
 

 
 
I originally thought the Larabar I picked up was Cappuccino, therefore super excited, but this lil guy was super yummy! Like a Reese's.
 
I've discussed not needing caffeine at 4 pm, but researching the history of US Standard of Living requires some java, dangit.
 
Dinners:
 


 
Stir-fry and delizioso spaghetti my mama made. Plus water: so much water. I need 10-12 cups of water to actually feel quenched and refreshed during the day.
 
Lastly, the usual evening snack of:

 
 Oh! Before I forget, my new obsession:
 
 
Must retrieve more!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment