Sunday, August 12, 2012

MIA

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately!

School, you know. Such fun.

Well, for the most part. I've been soooo busy that I haven't had hardly any time to even think about blogging. With homework, appointments, and just general lack of time, I've had very little "Jessica time."

Hopefully as the school year goes on, it'll calm down and I'll be better at balancing everything.

So nothing terribly exciting has been going on around here. Just work. Most of my morning breakfasts have taken 3 minutes to assemble, such as this:

Best nectarine all summer.

Eaten in front of books.

My work has consisted of lots of World History notes. I got about 5 pages front and back, and I write really small. The joys of AP.


Also on the agenda, writing essays.

One of the easiest essays I've written. It was on LOST! Duh.

Lots of coffee and foam! This was the coconut vanilla coffee, and it was soooo good. I like my coffee strong, so I had to use a couple extra scoops when I brewed it, but it was so yummy. And I got it all to myself, because Madre and Padre don't like "fru-fru" coffee. More for me. :)



I've also been doing Geometry, Chemistry, Healthcare Science I, and Spanish 3.

Sometimes it's fun, others times, not so much. Luckily I like all of the classes I'm taking this year!

So by this week/weekend, I was already pretty burnt out, my chores hadn't been done in a few days, and my room hadn't been cleaned in a week, so I needed a little fuunn.

I got up at about 8:20 on Saturday, ate breakfast, and the went back to bed until 11:30!!!! The hit the trails wid Kerri.

Old pic.

Same trails, different route. This time we had to cross the creek and the water was significantly higher due to the storm Friday night! Most of those rocks were covered with water.

I nearly wiped out a few times...that wouldn't have been pleasant (though the water was really nice!).

It was an awesome stress reliever. Then, my good friend Taylor came over and we hung out for the rest of the night. Awesome day.

Today I will do absolutely nothing. While doing homework.

More posts this week, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment