Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WIAW: Variety

I'm back for the partay! Holla.
 
I love WIAW, but considering school and icky lighting in the mornings and whatnot, I haven't been much in the groove. 
 
 
 
I am by no means a picky eater - I'm willing to try pretty much anything - but when it comes to my meals, I generally eat the same types of things.
 
Breakfast: oatmeal. Lunch: salad. Dinner: stir fry. Snacks: Bars, fruit, yogurt, granola. All that jazz.
 
These are all my favorite foods, but this week I attempted to branch out from the usual (rolled) oats, salads, and Luna Bars.
 
 
New breakfasts:

Crock-pot steel-cut oats with Chai spices, almond milk, pear, and almond butter
 
French toast w/ banana, blueberries, sunflower seeds, and yogurt
 
Yogurt and Cascadian Farms Cinnamon Crunch w/ applesauce and banana
 
Just looking at these pics are making my mouth water.
 
Lunches:
 
Babba ganoush and veggie sandwich

Kashi Mediterranean Style Pizza.

 Tortilla w/ boiled egg, cherry tomatoes, and spinach. Avocado would have made this wrap!
 
 
Dinners: epic blog fail. I got no pictures of dinner. Zilch. I guess I was too concerned with getting food in mah belly to care about photography. But I can tell you what I did have:
 
 
*Spicy Peanut-Veggie Stir-fry* (Hey! Stir fry!)
 
*Grilled pork chops, sweet potatoes, and asparagus*
 
*Chicken fajitas with peppers and onions - gah so good*
 
Snacks:
 
 
 
 
 
 

Until next time, loves. :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment